Garden annexes aren’t just for the elderly. They are useful spaces for families of all ages when an extra space is needed.
Questions You Might Have:
- What type of annexe should I build?
- How do I get approval?
- What will it cost?
- How long will it take?
Why Eco Friendly Lodge Cabins? We are a top annexe company in Shropshire. We help people when they want to live closer to family or downsize their home. Many are now choosing garden annexes as the best option.
When Might You Need an Annexe?
- You want family to live in an annexe in your garden.
- You’re thinking of living in an annexe in a family member’s garden.
- You and a relative are selling your houses to buy one with an annexe.
Before building, it’s important to check if you can get planning permission. We can help! Please contact us today for more information.
Steps to Getting an Annexe:
- Choose the Right Annexe Type: Regular garden rooms are for fun or work. Only special annexes are okay to live in all year round.
- Planning: Before you spend money, check if you can build an annexe. We can help with this!
- Pick the Right Spot: Annexes should be near the main house. But every project is different.
- Foundations: Annexes need a strong base. You can use screws or concrete. If you’re replacing an old building, the base might not be good enough.
- Design Your Annexe: Think about size, rooms, and windows. Make sure it suits your needs.
- Pick the Right Company: It’s easier if one company does everything. We manage the whole project for you.
How We Can Help:
- Free Planning Report: Find out if you can build an annexe.
- Chat Online Or In Person: Talk about designs and costs.
- Get a Quote: See how much it will cost.
- Site Visit: We come to check the place and discuss details.
- Contract: We agree on everything in writing.
Our team at Eco Friendly Lodge Cabins are experts in advising, planning and constructing timber lodge cabins for both domestic and commercial settings including granny annexes. If you are worried about planning permission, have an idea but not sure how much it will cost, or you have a general questions, please contact a member of our team today.